Reception café and base for daytime support services:
Unity Park Station (formerly The Old Bus Station), 401 Elder Gate, Milton Keynes, MK9 1LR.
The Ridgeway Centre, Featherstone Road, Wolverton Mill South, Milton Keynes, MK12 5TH.
Charity Reference No. 1149480
Registered Company No. 08232340
WNSMK exists thanks to churches and community centres across Milton Keynes to open their doors to those who have nowhere else to go. We would like to thank them all for partnering with us to make it all possible.
- St Andrew’s Baptist Church
- Loughton Baptist Church
- Newport Pagnell Baptist Church
- Netherfield Chapel
- New Life Church, Wolverton Mill
- The Oak Tree Centre, Shenley Christian Fellowship
- Stony Stratford Community Church
- St George’s, Wolverton
- MK Christian Foundation, Wolverton
- Christ the Vine Community Church, Coffee Hall
- Church of the Holy Cross, Two Mile Ash
- St Mary’s Catholic Church, Woburn Sands
- Whaddon Way Church, Bletchley
Our donors and fundraisers
We extend a huge thank you to all those who have supported us and continue to do so, whether by organising events and raising sponsorship, nominating us as a chosen charity or simply making a donation. Thank you in particular to the following organisations and their staff.
- 1st Financial Foundations
- Alelie Foods
- Anderson Catering
- Alps Electric
- Bellway Homes
- Bradleys Cleaning
- Compello Operations Limited
- Costa Coffee
- Dawsongroup plc
- Green Park School
- Jaipur Restaurant
- Marks & Spencer
- Meticulous Design Ltd
- Millenium Mats UK
- Milton Keynes Christian Fellowship
- Milton Keynes Community Foundation
- Milton Keynes Council
- Network Rail
- Pret a Manger
- Prominent Media
- St Giles’ Church, Tattenhoe
- The Big Yellow Storage Company
- The Ironing Company, Stacey Bushes
- The Open University
- The Rotary Club of the Brickhills
- Timpson, Newport Pagnell
Special thanks go to rightmove for supporting us in 2018 and continuing this support into 2019. In 2018 over £40,000 was raised towards the refurbishment of the Old Bus Station to become our new centre for daytime support services, Unity Park Station. Thank you for supporting us in this way.
Special thanks go to The Big Yellow Self Storage Company at Snowdon Drive in Winter Hill, for letting us use their storage facility free of charge. Due to the refurbishment at Unity Park Station, we needed to find storage for bedding, beds and various other items for two of our venues.
This type of support is extremely valuable to us.